Friday, March 18, 2005

roaming in the moaning

No running yesterday or today... had PT last night though, so am in a world of pain today with sore muscles. We've been doing a lot of dead lifting (where you put weights on a bar and hoist it upwards above your knees) which really works your lower back muscles. I can cope with just about everything else being sore but you have no idea how much you use your back muscles until they really hurt. Owww!

In addition to which, I think I'm coming down with the nasties - not good! I've sternly been telling myself I cannot have a cold or flu until after I finish my thesis. It's just not going to happen! I do know that I've currently got noooo energy and my throat is getting sore, but dammit, I'm not going to get sick! Blah! I'm not going to be running til I feel better either :(

Whinge, whinge, whinge, moan, moan, moan!

To end on a positive note, I did get a free five minute massage at PT last night - they've got a new massage therapist and she rocks!

No comments: