Friday, March 04, 2005

40kg Lat Pull Down!

PT last night was good - I moaned about my sore legs so we did an entire session on upper body (!) The good thing about that is that now my legs feel as if they're fine by comparison! Signed up for another stretch class on monday, too.

I did two sets of 10 reps on 40kg lateral pull down which was quite amusing considering I remember doing 45kg about six months ago in a bit of a comp we had going (won it!) but only being able to do 3 reps! Now, it's heavy, but it's not anywhere near as difficult. We worked on my core muscles, including doing ab crunches with a fit ball between my legs and an 8kg medicine ball in my hands, and bringing the two together to touch in the middle. That one was a new one on me, and particularly evil.

My heels are much, much better (or maybe that's just my newly sore upper body making them seem better) and I want to go out for a run. But I won't. Might do a slow 5km tomorrow or go for a swim... nothing too strenuous. I feel like a hamster who needs a wheel!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Chickybabe agrees with beaniebum!