Saturday, March 05, 2005

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we...

This is so stupid. I'm so excited about the IWD run tomorrow that I can't sleep. I think it may also have something to do with the fact I've had two days off and ate lots of carbs today (am experimenting with letting them back into my diet again because since I've started running, I'm hungry pretty much all the time!)

My last 5km was 28:40 - I'm setting myself the new goal of 26:00 - I'd loveeee to do it in 25:00 but we'll see. Plenty of time to chase that goal, and the one after that and the one after that.... am going to run with a watch this time and see if me looking at my pace along the way might help. I also caved in today and went and bought some bodyglide. Sick of bandaids and a sore chest...

Come on, be tomorrow already!

*bounces impatiently!*

No comments: