Wednesday, November 09, 2005

grumpy

Well, whatever is in my system is still there :( At least it hasn't gotten any worse, stopping at the sniffles and a sore throat, but more annoying is the fact that my energy levels are non existant. I feel absolutely exhausted and very lethargic. Managed to force myself off to the gym yesterday for some cross training, but bit of a crap effort.

Tonight I'm torn between doing the cool night classic or going to run group. Not that I think I'm going to be too flash at either of them in this state! Blargh. Nothing to do but try and push on through it.

4 comments:

Tesso said...

I'm suffering from that lack of energy thing today too Hannah, I have severe lazi-itis.

If you do decide to do the CNC I'll see ya there. I really really don't feel like it at all but haven't missed one in years so guess I'd better drag my lazy butt along.

miners said...

hope it's just lack of energy and not the start of something to worry about Hannah - just take it easy if you need ok?

Tamyka Bell said...

Hannah! If you know you're not well, then take three days off. Better three days of rest than three weeks of feeling sub-par, training sub-par, and feeling sub-par about training sub-par.

Robert Song said...

If you are not feeling well, have a rest. It often is the body's way of giving you a hint. A few days off is nothing in the overall scheme of things training wise.