Tuesday, November 01, 2005

10km Social Run + feeling yuck

Yesterday I woke up feeling a bit dodgy and it didn't improve over the course of the day either - nauseous with stomach ache. Despite feeling shitful, I went out to Sandgate to do the 10k social run with the Run Inn people. Tracey came and we got to have a good gossip and catch up. Even though I was feeling under the weather, I felt good during the run and that I could've carried on. Nice to just kick back and chat though.

Afterwards everyone had fish and chips for dinner, but the smell/sight of deep fried food made me feel a million times worse, so I headed home. Tentatively ate some salad and a mango for dinner but the stomach thing got worse - ended up spending the night with a bucket by my head though hurrah, I didn't need it. I hate throwing up.

Anyway, woke up this morning, feeling less nauseous but still with the stomach pain which is vaguely reminiscent of when I had appendicitis. If it doesnt get better today, I'll have to go see the doctor I think. It's probably just a virus.

4 comments:

Tamyka Bell said...

*hugs* get well Hannah! I'm glad you didn't miss out on a run because of it :)

If you're looking for something to do in December, I heard LJ is looking for a partner for Kurrawa...

Clairie said...

Hi Hannah,

Hope the bug goes as quickly as it come.

Hope you are tucked up in bed with chicken soup and a good book :)

Cirque said...

There is a bug going around Brisbane at the moment Hannah. A lot of people at my work have it. Take care of yourself and I hope you feel better soon.

Tesso said...

Get well soon Hannah. You need your strength for those Mt Coot-tha runs.