Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Sick

Well, the cold that I felt coming on before the half has finally arrived and I feel yuck. My throat is sore and swollen. When I was little the doctor who took my tonsils out botched it and left some of them in there - consequently, when I get a sore throat, It's quite spectacular. Lucky for me, I rarely ever get sick!

So, I'm now dying to get back out there, get running and doing gym things. I'm a bit hot-and-cold too though, so I'm thinking it's probably not a good idea. I was supposed to have dinner with Tess, Claire and Skiz tonight, but I don't want to give them whatever I've got *sulks* so I'm not going.

At least this happened after sunday and not before it! *L* I'll stop whinge-blogging now :)

3 comments:

Jen said...

Oh no, so sorry to hear that you are sick Hannah. Your body was put through its paces on Sunday so take this opportunity to rest and recover so you will ready to go once the cold clears - after all, it's not that long to GC now !! J

Chelle said...

You had a big day last Sunday, not surpising your body is fighting back now!! Rest up so you can get up to speed again, you'll be back on track before you know it.

Wobbly man said...

Get better soon Hannah - red wine should help help your sore throat -so I am told...