Thursday, June 09, 2005

I am having a not very good week. I'm still sick and feel like poo. Yesterday I went and baked myself in the steam room at the gym in an effort to free my sinus up a bit. Because I was there and was sort of in gym gear, I couldnt help but try and do a bit of running. 3km and I felt disgusting - dizzy - so I stopped.

Then, today, I got a rejection letter for a job I could do standing on my head, that I'm way more than qualified for and that I know I did a good interview for. I'm so annoyed and more than a bit upset over it. No doubt that'll pass, but it's so FRUSTRATING.

On the plus side, I did have my first radio interview today, for Planet Radio. Went quite well I think and I got a card and an invitation to go back for my next exhibition.

If I can't do some proper exercise tomorrow, I'm going to go stark stir crazy. Nearly a whole week off for a cold. It's ridiculous.

***This blog entry was brought to you by an overly emotional, grumpy, stressed out and thoroughly annoyed Hannah. Normal viewing will resume shortly***

4 comments:

TA and the Gnome said...

Don't stress Hannah. A week off occasionally will do you more good than harm, but trying to push a crook body will do vice versa.

Relax and enjoy the rest.

sfG

Unknown said...

A better job is on it's way I'm sure of it. Welcome to the Grumpy Cow club...so far members include Owl and Jen_Runs...it's a monthly membership and you can cease to be a grumpy cow at anytime without jepardising your right to rejoin the club again at a moments notice!

Jen said...

Try and relax Hannah. Your body is trying to tell you something; just take things easy and don't push too hard. Keep smiling & as Owl said, welcome to the Grumpy Cow club ! :-) :-)

Ewen said...

I'm looking forward to a resumption of normal transmission Hannah. That static is giving me a headache.