Sunday, June 26, 2005

PB - 10km in 55:59!

Huzzah!!!!

55:59 for 10km at the West End this morning! Lucky for me, Schultzy paced me for the last 4kms or so - I don't know if I'd have been able to do it without having someone to hang on to for grim death the last few kms! By the end, my legs and lungs were screaming stopppp! but somehow my little mantra of 56-56-56-56-56 got me through!

I think this morning was possibly the hardest run I've done so far and now feel absolutely exhausted... but so worth it... feeling really, really happy! Skizzik finally made it to the West End too, which was great! Looking forward to the Gold Coast even more now :)

7 comments:

Robert Song said...

Congratulations on the good run this morning. Seeing you cross the line, I thought you were holding your form well for a body yelling stoppp.

Tesso said...

What a great run Hannah!!! While we were waiting for the 5k to start and you ran past we all noticed how good you looked, you were running so strongly.

I think you have managed to peak at the right time, Gold Coast is looking great for you!

Carolyne said...

Wow! 77kgs and sub-56 minutes! Even yesterday you were hoping for 56 something!

I'm really proud of you, and wishing you well at the Gold Coast.
**hugs**

Jen said...

Woohoo ! Congratulations Hannah on your latest PB. You are flying! Look forward to watching you run (another PB maybe?) this Sunday. J

TA and the Gnome said...

Great perseverence Hannah. Enjoy the
pb.

TA

Lulu said...

Great PB Hannah.. I hope GC goes really well for you...

Aki said...

Go Hannah! Woohoo!