Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Blah....

*sighs* back on the wagon *again* :( Last night I ate a whole tube of pringles. Salt and Vinegar too - and I don't even like Salt and Bloody Vinegar. Consequently, my weight is exactly back where I started. 79kgs. Oh well... have a few intense running days coming up, so if I can get back to my usual 77kgs, I'll be happy enough.

Yesterday I had a rest day because my little toe (well, the bone) was a bit sore. It happened a couple of times when I first started running and I imeediately think the worst, so I decided to give it a rest for a day. Long Run tonight though... hopefully that will improve my mood!

3 comments:

Carolyne said...

I have a theory that rest days are evil, and sabotage one's eating. Don't feel guilty, but just assume your new 'eat to run' plan (not diet).

Why did you have S&V Pringles around anyway?

You'll blast the GC girl!

Wobbly man said...

Go Hannah - that is a lot of pringles girl - gotta admires your endurance!

Jen said...

Oh Hannah; I completely understand. I tend to sabotage my eating on rest days too. I'm not sure why I do it. But Wobbly is right - why did you have them around ? I cannot keep junk food in the house otherwise its history. You are strong Hannah & don't feel guilty. Guilty feelings always make me reach for the chocolate. J