Monday, June 20, 2005

Combat + 10km

So, I went and did BodyCombat this morning. Haven't done it in months so thought it'd be interesting for a comparison. The good news was that it barely made me raise a sweat, though my arms will be a little bit achy tomorrow I think. It's nice to know my cardio fitness is so much better than it was - used to leave me huffing and puffing like a trouper - but at the same time, I want something that makes me feel like that so I get a good workout. I actually got a bit frustrated that they had a break between every single track. Anyway, the long and the short of it is that I think I'll try swapping the Combat classes for 'Body Attack' which is supposed to be high impact.

I went back to the gym tonight too and did 10km on the treadmill because the weather outside was sooo revolting. I amused myself by listening to the music channels that play other people's CD's. It sort of satisfies the nosey part of me - It's fascinating to hear what types of music makes people tick! My favourite game is guessing who owns which CD. Anything to make the km tick by a bit quicker.

Didn't get on the scales this morning - too scared after the weekend of too much yummy food, but I will tomorrow morning! Tomorrow I'd planned to do a combat class but I think I may switch to RPM. Reading all the blogs of people who do spin classes, it should do the trick!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're doing so well, Hannah! Real proud of all the effort you put in to get closer towards your goal; it can't be too far off now so keep at it!