Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Out on the Town

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Had a lovely night out last night with Tesso, Clairie, Cirque and Skizzik.... so nice to have a get together and unwind a bit! It's been ages since I last did anything like that :) Must admit, catching up on all the CR gossip is so much fun in person ;) Time was also spent egging each other on into various events and races around the place, the crazier the better!

Tonight I've got running group out at Enoggera - a fun one where everyone is tapering so we all get to run together. Only, their tapering speed is sort of my fast anyway, so there's not much difference in it for me!

Four more sleeps to go!

4 comments:

Clairie said...

I thought you were going to airbrush the photo before posting!!!

Had a great night. Definitely keep it up as a regular training event :)

TA and the Gnome said...

Great photo girls. Have a wonderful time at GC.

TA

miners said...

So with that crowd there and a number of wines under your belt, I'm presuming you've signed up for Glasshouse 100, Oxfam Trailwalker and Comrades next year?

Anonymous said...

Very nice. Keep up the good work.