Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Fun Run Addiction

I'm sure you'll all be glad to know my foot is much better today (I must stop blog-whinging about it!) and so I'm going running tonight, dammit :) Am also firmly back on the eat-properly wagon, after excelling myself at eating-badly in the last few weeks and going up to 81kgs (now 80kgs) which at least had the side effect of shocking me into a stronger resolution to get rid of it once and for all! I will get there. I will.

Anyway, am currently in fun run heaven, almost overwhelmed with the amount of races I could do in the next few weeks. In fact, looking at my calendar, there is something on every sunday for the next 10 weeks! Admittedly one or two of those are BRRC events, but it still counts! This is becoming an addiction!

I'm actually thinking that I may not do the Ipswich Half - mostly to conserve the contents of my wallet for as long as possible, but also because it's so close to Noosa - I'm thinking perhaps it might pay me to just work on my endurance and speed more between now and then and then do Noosa at full throttle. Or maybe I should do the Ipswich half, but purposely do it really slowly. Decisions, decisions!

No comments: