Sunday, May 01, 2005

8k

Well, I managed to do an exceptional job of not making it to running events this weekend *L* missed the 5k time trial on saturday morning, then missed the 7k race this morning with BRRC. Oh well! To compensate I went out for a run tonight, did about 8km I think and on my own too! I seem to be able to make myself go further on my own now, although I still walked more than I would've if I'd been running with people! Them there are the breaks, I guess!

Not much else to report except for the fact that I ate and drank wayyyy too much this weekend and feel a bit of a minimalist food week coming on to detox! *grins*

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hannah, if you like the sound of the Race Ready gear, take a look at their website for their products; I have the LD (Long Distance) shorts, etc. because of the fab. pockets, but use them for all distances; don't know how to put up a link here, but it's raceready.com; they have the stuff sent out within a couple of days too. Have a great week!

Tesso said...

Missed you at BRRC on Sunday. Sounds like you had a good solo run anyway.

Maybe see you there this Sunday. Have a good week ... especially run group on Wednesday night ;-)

Cirque said...

Hi Hannah
I really enjoy reading your blog.
I'm looking forward to meeting you at drinks on Friday!