Friday, May 13, 2005

No Run and a bit grumpy!

I want to run... go to the gym...*humph*

Got the dressing changed on my chin this morning. The nurse gave me a mirror to have a look at it while the dressing was off. No bruising as yet (which is good) but it looks quite revolting - basically I appear to have taken a slight chunk out of it. As long as I take the antibiotics they gave me, it should stop bleeding, dry up and start to heal soon.... then I can take these bloody steri strips and gauze off it and go for a run/to the gym. It's so annoying! argh!

I suppose it is nearly the weekend and everything, so I'm planning to be back running on monday, maybe even sunday. Hopefully should hear whether I got the job or not by then, too!

2 comments:

Carolyne said...

Ummm . . . I can't match the previous comment (?) (would I want to?), but hang in there and look forward to the stress relieving effect of exercise - soon!

Robert Song said...

I would have thought someone with a name like "thought and humor" , when responding on your recent injury and frustration at not going running would have just simply said "Chin Up".