Monday, August 22, 2005

Owwwww

Does anyone else get post race blues? I seem to have quite a nasty case today and am feeling quite sore and sorry for myself :( Shall no doubt get over it and get on with things tomorrow, but today I just dedicated to wallowing (I mean resting!) and tomorrow shall jump back into things.

This week, I want to start training twice a day so time to bite the bullet! Perhaps by the end of the week, I'll have more of a consistent and legitimate reason to feel sore and sorry for myself LOL!

4 comments:

beanz said...

Hannah,
I think loads of people get post race blues - especially on half marathon and longer

so don't worry it will blow over and as soon as you are recovered get training again - sure to blow the blues away!

Carolyne said...

Post race blues are normal! You are a R.U.N.N.E.R.!!!

Having another goal is a good thing to get over this, but don't be too tempted to race out and do too much! We've got to keep you in one piece, girl!

Tesso said...

Hannah, last time I had a case of post race blues I went for a run up Mt Coot-tha. I vividly remember snapping out of it just as I got to the top.

You know where the mountain is :-) Let me know if you want some company.

Cirque said...

I won't offer to run up any mountains with you Hannah, but my thoughts are with you. Hope the blues disappear soon.