Wednesday, August 03, 2005

8km

I haven't been sticking to my plan for the week at all - this morning I went running by myself because I slept through the alarm. Ran for 45 minutes. Guessing that was about 8km. I had quite a few walk breaks ;)

Really missing running group on a wednesday night. Hopefully when the ekka is on, I'll be able to go (though I don't know if they'll run on a public holiday). I miss having company when I run.

The good news is that I entered the B2B yesterday. I even ticked 70 mins or less for my grouping *L* hopefully I should come in within that timeframe! I'm looking forward to doing a longer run unbroken by walk breaks and water stops, so I can see if I've got work to do to get back to where I was pre-foot trouble. Should also get a wriggle on and enter Noosa, though it looks as if there'll be a change in our acommodation plans. I think Noosa will now be more of a case of aim-to-finish rather than getting sub 2. We shall see!

3 comments:

CJ said...

Noosa sounds great - could do with that myself at the moment. Must plan to run the half marathon there one year. Anyway take it easy and fingers crossed you will run under 70mins in B2B.

Unknown said...

Yes, good luck with B2B, Hannah; don't forget to report on it here!

Wobbly man said...

Best of luck with the B2B Hannah!