Tuesday, February 01, 2005

6.32 Finally! Yayyy... Owwwwww :(

So the good news is that I went flat out on the assault course, got 6.32 and I think I might be able to get under my goal of 6.30 by the end. The bad news is that despite warming up, stretching etc etc etc, I pulled my right hip flexor in the process :( I think I set my stride too large or something.... do excuse my french, but it hurts like a bastard :( Currently sitting here with a bag of frozen peas on it, contemplating whether to take an ibuprofen or not.

I'm thinking it'll be fine tomorrow. Positive thoughts. I'm supposed to do kickboxing tonight, which I may still do, I'll just stick to upper body work. If it's not better, I'll have to miss running group *wails*

If it's not better, I'm not going to be able to break the fit test record and three weeks of hard core training goes down the gurgler. *sighs*

Positive Thoughts. It'll be FINE!


No comments: