Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Ow, Still. Dammit!

Well, I made it to Bootcamp this morning. Just. My hip is still really, really sore. Nearly brought tears to my eyes once or twice.

Consequently, I took it fairly easy and my assault course time was 6.57. I refuse to extend my stride to sprint when it hurts to do so. With a short stride, it's pretty much fine. Because I'm so stubborn, I find it really hard to contemplate missing a day or two of training and even though I know I'm taking a bit of a risk running on an injury, I'm still doing it. I've got another fitness test on friday and I want to be okay for that but time will tell, I guess. I've taken antiinflammatories, so hopefully things should improve shortly.

Still musing over running group tonight. It's the beginners so a long slow distance with walks. Should be okay. I hope.

No comments: