Wednesday, June 28, 2006

easy track, easy run... here I come!

Track last night was a very easy session ;) Enjoyed it ;)

Tonight we had the 'cooks tour' (aka an easy run where everyone runs together) which was heaps of fun - about 25 of us, all sorts of abilities, all running (read, gossiping and running) for a very gentle 50 minutes. Lovely. Feeling better and better, healthier and healthier.

I have realised that as I am wearing my run inn orange, I'm going to have absolutely no coolrunning colours on me! woe! I really should've bought a hat but didn't get round to it in time. Oops! Oh well, no doubt I'll still be able to wave at coolrunners en route!

As tesso suggested, I shall publish my playlist before the weekend... once I decide what to put on it, that is! I'm feeling the urge to raid the iTunes store!

Tomorrow morning, I've got an easy stretch, et voila! Nothing til sunday wooohoooo!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Woohoo dude! Girl you've done all the hard work - relax, have fun & enjoy the big day. After all, you only get to run your first marathon once ;-)

BTW, we'll still cheer for you :-)

Eagle said...

Good luck Hannah. Think very positive and have a good race plan and stick with it. I agree with Jen you only have one first marathon so enjoy the whole experienec.

Cirque said...

Definitely a BIG cheer waiting for you Hannah - no matter what colours you're wearing.

Shane said...

Yeah it doesn't matter if you wear the CR colours everyone knows that you are one and will cheer you no matter what.

Good luck you will do great, myself and the clan will be there to watch and cheer you all on.