Thursday, June 29, 2006

Distracting self from freaking out...

Tagged - thanks, Owen! (owwweeeeeennnn!!!! *tesso voice*)

4 jobs I have had: Call centre operator, waitress, nude centrefold (yes, really! in an ironic, political-statement sort of way) debt collector.

4 movies I could watch over and over Mists of Avalon, Monsters Inc, Sixth Sense, Rocky Horror.

4 places I have livedMacclesfield (north UK) Farnham (south UK) Toowong (brisbane) Tarragindi (brisbane)

4 TV shows I love to watch - Big Brother, House, All Saints, Supernatural

4 places I have been on vacation India, Peru, Ecuador, Minorca

4 websites I visit each day coolrunning, livejournal, bloglines, blogspot

4 favorite foods Smoked salmon, mangoes, cashews, chocolate.

4 places I would rather be right now hammock on a tropical beach, asleep, camping in the bush, mt everest base camp trek.... anywhere on holiday basically!

4 favorite bands Currently... Ben Harper, Martha Wainright, Eskimo Jo and that incredibly annoying song by the aussie idol girls. Stuck in my brain!

4 Bloggers I am tagging - Cirque, Aki, Jen, Owl

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Nope, sorry - I tagged Aki first :-p

Sarah said...

Nope, sorry - I tagged Aki first :-p

Chelle said...

ooooo, Farnham isn't too far away from where I use to live :)

Tesso said...

I hope Chelle isn't talking about John Farnham. Then again, if she is I'm not surprised she moved ;-)

PS Luv Martha Wainwright!!!

Wobbly man said...

A debt collecter - never, not with your face!