Sunday, June 18, 2006

2:00 hours - Easy (?!?!)

Grrr Arrrgghh! I can't believe it! I'm sick AGAIN! The only good thing being that it's not quite as bad as before - this time I can at least do stuff... I'm just incredibly snotty, tired, irritable (whodathunkit?) and best of all (!) have lost my voice. I can grate out an attractive two-octaves-high-than-normal squeak, but that's about it. My students are going to have fun with me tomorrow!

I did my best to ignore the crappiness yesterday when I went out to run two hours easy. There was I thinking, ha! I only have to run 2 hours! and that it would be cruisy, but nope, it was hard. Very bloody hard actually. Sam started off with me but I sent her off ahead after the first 5kms because I knew I had to slow down or I wouldn't make it. Had a couple of stops and stretches, but ran somewhere near to 20kms (to the bowls club by new farm park and back)

4 comments:

Wobbly man said...

Maybe that explains the tiredness the other day too? Well done for getting out there and slugging it out for two hours! Now maybe you can get lots of rest and let yourself get better?

Jen said...

Be careful Hannah. Don't push yourself too hard over the next 2 weeks - if you have to take extra time off then do so. Better to go into this marathon well & rested than not (((HUGS)))

Clairie said...

Cotton Wool remember....cotton wool.

PS. i have your coke water bottle. You left it on the table.

Chelle said...

take it easy girlie... too close now to get really sick :)