Friday, October 14, 2005

Hannahtrips: Revolutions

The last few days have been a bit of a whirlwind, that's for sure! I'm trying to remember what I've done since my last blogging session! Went to the gym wednesday and today - had a rest day yesterday. Tomorrow I'm going to do a very gentle 5-10km because on sunday I've got 25km, which I'm sneakily thinking of adding another 5km to before the run, so that I hit my goal of doing 30km before the end of the year.

I am feeling a lot brighter in myself, too. Food stuff is going better - hopefully I've come out the other side of my recent rough patch and am feeling much more in control and back on track. Physically, I feel better being more or less back to my usual weight, even though I've never gone more than 3kgs above it. I know it'll help on sunday.

My skipping revolutions obsessions has developed without needing a spiffy counter gadget - currently, I'm up to 100 revolutions before I trip on the rope. Mind you, that was after doing a few sprints on the tready, so I'd be better fresh. I want to be able to do those nifty tricks with crossing the rope but buggered if I can do it! Practice, no doubt!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chinese bloggers poor, students: survey
A survey of Chinese bloggers published by Sohu.com and the Tsinghua University has found that Chinese bloggers are either poor, or students.
Hello! you have an interesting blog here. I'll be back!
Constant Cash Creater has making money covered.
Worth a look, he says modestly.

Cirque said...

I think 100 revs is great, I usually get tangled up after about 5. How do kids make skipping look so easy?

Katie said...

I am glad your feeling better withion yourself! It amazing how a few kg can make such a difference to how you feel! good luck with your 25km on Sunday!

Jen said...

Kit is right; isn't it amazing how even a small weight gain can really mess with your head. Let not to let it Hannah - and good luck tomorrow!

J.

Tesso said...

Good luck tomorrow Hannah! At least its only five loops this time :-)

See ya out there.

Carolyne said...

Fantastic news Hannah!!

You could tack the 5km on after the run (or later in the day?). It's not the same, but might help on the day! I'm sure that someone will come on a 'gentle warm down jog' with you for one more lap.

Proud of your weight and getting back on track . . . you ARE doing amazing things this year!