Tuesday, October 11, 2005

10kms + PT session

Felt surprisingly good yesterday after the 15k on sunday, so went for a gentle 10km run last night (and I mean gentle - I walked often!) then this morning I had a PT session with my trainer. He's got loads of people lined up for the Noosa Tri, so it's looking like it'll be a great weekend. Really should organise my accommodation, too.

Did 'fess up on the comfort eating front to him, too... first time I think I've ever acknowledged it as the cause of my weight gain (and loss...and gain...and loss...). He was quite good, although I found it excruciatingly hard to talk about it - mostly because I think that people who've never had food issues of any sort find it a bit of an alien concept... he had a bit of an incredulous look on his face bless him, like, why can't you just stop eating? *L* good question... I think if I knew the answer, there wouldn't be a problem.

Anyway, no doubt I'll sort myself out, just as I have before. It's not the end of life, the universe or anything :) Besides, there's fun things to be thinking about... like 25km races and triathlons and all that sort of stuff. Went swimming after the PT session, quite tempted to finally join a swim squad too.

Really must catch up on CR blogs too!

2 comments:

miners said...

so great to see you pulled up well after your dolphin sight-seeing on the weekend. What a fantastic time it must have been - I will have to mark Bribie Island on the calendar for next year (alongside the triathlons that you will be entering!)

Wobbly man said...

Well done Hannah - sounds like you have pulled up just fine! So when are you going to venture South? Soon I hope!