Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Want to Skydive?

Took a rest day today because oooooooowwwww I needed it. When I woke up this morning, I had pain going down the back of my right leg from just underneath my glute, through the back of my knee and through my calf. Like one long line. Sooo painful and every time I lift my leg it's tight and hurts. Moan, moan, moan, whinge, whinge, whinge, moan, moan, moan *laughs* there. That's better!

Tomorrow is the assault course which I really want to thrash the living daylights out of. But with this leg, I dunno. We shall see I guess! The rest of me feels ready to rock!

On a completely different note, anyone want to come tandem skydiving with me? I picked up a leaflet for it the other day and discovered it's quite a bit cheaper than I had thought - plus, if there's a few people you get a group discount!

I see.... *claps hand to third eye* clouuuddddsss... lots and lots of... clooouuuddddsssss... and wait - there are many small people falling from the sky... they're telling me they call themselves.... CoolRunners....

*Laughs* Okay, Anyone interested?

4 comments:

beanz said...

er no thanks

hot air ballooning, now that I like!

miners said...

oooo - me! me! me! However, it might have to wait till after xmas when I can actually get my sorry self north of the border again ...

Tesso said...

Skydiving .... no chance Lance!

runlady said...

i'm game, never done it before but always wanted to try :)