Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Slightly Calmer (Karma?)

Ended up making it back to run club tonight which was really nice though I absolutely flew there from work. The people at the lights certainly copped an eyeful as I stripped and changed into running gear enroute *L* Really good to go for a run, catch up with people and generally channel my left over blahness from this morning into more constructive purposes. I decided enroute that next week I'm going to attempt to run with the next faster group. If it takes me three weeks of total pain to keep up before it becomes bearable, so be it.

Bootcamp this morning really, really annoyed me, but at the same time, it only makes me more bloody determined to get better and faster. What doesnt kill you makes you stronger (faster). I know I'm never going to be really, really good at running (can't change biology) but I know I can improve on where I'm at now. And, if you never try, you never know.

Got an email from previously mentioned running boy saying he's seeing someone else. I have a sneaky little intuition about that ;) Really is none of my business however so I'll shut up now save to say I wish him well. Plenty more fish in the sea as they say. Sick of fishing anyway so it's probably all for the best.

1 comment:

Tamyka Bell said...

Good luck with running with the faster group, but remember that you've blogged: "If it takes me three weeks of total pain to keep up before it becomes bearable, so be it." We're going to hold you to that! ;)