Friday, September 23, 2005

hilights

Fark, I don't even want to talk about the final bootcamp this morning. I'm putting it behind me. Needless to say, I don't think I actually improved on anything and I can remember doing much better in previous bootcamps.

So, this morning I actually went out and decided to indulge in my favourite form of retail therapy (except perhaps for clothes shopping!) - went to the hairdresser. Normally, me being in a bad mood is not a good time to go since I usually end up getting something dramatic done. This time however, I was quite restrained and had a trim and some hilights:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It was hugely expensive, but I feel better :P

I'm also enjoying making blog banners for people - fascinating to try and match them to their online personality ;) at least, no one is saying anything if they hate them, yet!

7 comments:

Tesso said...

Luv the 'do' Hannah! The hilights look fantastic - can't wait to see them in real life.

Ah, you may not have done as well as previous bootcamps but just think how much your running has progressed - could you have run a 25k race back then?

Oh, and I'm gonna have to talk to you about a blog banner for me :-)

Cirque said...

Woohoo. Love the hairstyle Hannah Looks like great therapy.

Jen said...

Looking v. good chicky :-)

Tesso is right - since the last one, you've done a Half and a 25kms race. Your running (and your fitness) has certainly improved since your last bootcamp.

J

CJ said...

Its gorgeous - love the colours. You've done well. I indulged in the other retail therapy today - clothes. Next week I'm off to the hairdressers ;-)

Wobbly man said...

The hair absolutely gets the "wobbly stamp" or approval! Thanks again for the banner Hannah - ha, I'm a poet and didn't know it!

Ewen said...

So... 'hugely expensive' means it won't run fast?

Clairie is waiting for her banner Hannah. LL's is brilliant but it looks to be about 25 pixels too wide.

Tamyka Bell said...

That's a nice 'do. I used to have a nice do but then I started swimming most days, which made my hair look more like straw, so I gave up. Anyway nice hair takes the focus off the tiara ;)