Saturday, May 13, 2006

7km lazy lollop

Went to the Regatta this morning and had a lovely bludgy 7km or so walk interspersed with the occasional lollop. It was quite nice not to have to head down to brekkie creek for once! Met Sam for brekkie and caught up with Clairie, who I feel like I haven't seen in forever! I took a bag of my old 'fat' clothes to give to Tesso, whose neighbour is doing a clothing stall for charity. I pulled out an old brown pair of trousers of mine and we had a giggle over the hugeness. I could practically use the arse as a hammock now!

Strange letting go of the last few reminders of how I once was but also very therapeutic. The trousers were bought when I'd already lost 20kg and I clearly remember them being too tight!

Anyway... on another note....

I emailed my personal trainer yesterday to ask a couple of questions about the new diet. He cracks me up - this is what he sent back. Incidentally, if you've ever wondered where I caught the habit of calling people 'dude', this'd be where *grins*

Yes you can swap the morning and afternoon snack around. No you cannot try
to drink 3 litres of water per day, it is essential that you drink at least
3 litres per day!


*snorks* Okay. 3L it is. *cough* I also commented on how disgusting the sculpt protein drink is when made on water - to which he replied:

You can have one sculpt shake per day with no fat milk - any more
must be on water. You'll be ok, it's not going to taste like a chocolate
milkshake dude!


and then, an example of why he's fab at his job -

You can do this and it will be worth it!

Aw. I have to say, I'm feeling better for eating like this already. Though eating fruit toast without butter was a bit of a challenge today (dry as!) The scales are moving in the right direction again, however!

Right. Bed! Tomorrow is craziness and evil - must have lots of sleep for it!

4 comments:

Jen said...

I use Sculpt protein powder and I agree, it's vile when mixed with water. I only ever have it with milk - much better :-)

Tesso said...

I still can't imagine you in those pants Hannah. You could fit two of you in them these days, and still you'd have to wear a belt to hold them up!

Wobbly man said...

Toast without butter? I think I would rather go hungry.. can't you put half a banana on it or something? With Bananas at $12/kg that might not be the most economical option *shrugs*

Tamyka Bell said...

3L of water per day! I'd spend the entire awake-time drinking or sitting on the toilet!