Thursday, May 17, 2007

7km

Got my new shoes tonight. They are bouncy :) Alas, my foot hurt after 3km tonight. Managed 6 or 7kms with the beginners again.

Today I began the four times a day icing and rubbing. Also bought some anti-inflam gel to see if that helps matters. Spoke to our resident running doc at the club and am going to go and see him. I think it can only be a good thing to see a doctor who runs.... may shed some light on matters. At this stage, I'm desparate enough to try just about anything!

Because I have not much else to say, here's another pic from Australia Zoo. I think this one was a king brown. I would really like not to ever meet one of these guys without there being a sheet of perspex between us. Beautiful, but nasty!

1 comment:

Tesso said...

Good luck with that foot Hannah. If its the doc I'm thinking of (super fast dude who did 6ft Track and Brissie Mara) you are in good hands.