Tuesday, February 27, 2007

swimming, sinking, swimming...




Almost 6kgs. Hurrah!

I'm going to have my xray today. Root canal this morning, too :( Good job I took an RDO from work!

I've been swimming several times this week and am slowly trying to improve - ie. swim further before drowning. Went to circuits yesterday morning only to find they were doing a run! Poo! The one time I can't do a session, it's one I'd love. Anyway, I got sent home by the trainer, but he assures me tomorrow morning will be back to strength work.

I'm already cranky because I want to run. I'm even dreaming about it and I keep catching myself attempting to run while doing mundane stuff and having to stop. My foot is a little better I think - though I took some painkillers yesterday at work.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Hannah I hope your root canal work is okay! I feel for you!
Get angry with that water my friend! Get stuck in, you'll amaze us all when you get back to running.
Keep positive: you're an inspiration to us all.
Hannah Hannah Hannah! Oy Oy Oy!!
:-)

Shane said...

Doing very well in the weight loss Hannah.

Sounds like a shit of a day, not something you want to do on your day off. Fingers crossed the X-ray is clear.

Tamyka Bell said...

Rest assured that running misses you even more than you miss running :D

First the X-ray will be clear... then the MRI will be clear... then you will be back before you know it... Hannah and Running, happily reunited.