Saturday, February 17, 2007

3k Challenge, Ship Inn

Friday morning I went and did Circuit training. There was a little bit of running, but much more strength work. The only thing I couldn't do was the proper push ups - bending my toe upwards hurt. So I did them on my knees instead. Not as hard, but better than nothing!

Felt like I was starting to come down with a bug on friday and left work a bit early, but had a change of heart and made it to the 3km challenge anyway. So much fun... so many familiar faces :)

Lovely to see everyone. Picked Tanky's brains re GH and 100 miles and ultras and things. The more I think about it, the more I'm becoming obsessed with 100 miles, Gods help me!

Decided not to push my luck with my foot and didn't go on my long run today. Will go for a swim tomorrow instead. Gotta keep this ticker moving in the right direction! *grins*




Thanks for all the comments guys. I swear, everyone should have a blog - there's so much collective wisdom here!

2 comments:

Tamyka Bell said...

It's always great to see you Hannah! As for the pushups... if you've ever got a sore foot, just do one legged pushups. They're great for your core stability, just put your sore foot resting on the back of your other foot. And if it's too hard, then lower yourself in that position, push up onto your knees, then push up completely from there :D

Ewen said...

It's moved quite a bit already - you're doing well Hannah.

When you're 'over' 100 miles, you can try 48 hours ;) Hope the toe is back to normal soon.