Tuesday, July 04, 2006

happy hannah



The lovely Tracey emailed me this pic today... I think my grin says it all ;)

I'm still floating around from the weekend and generally bouncing off the ceiling. I'm sort of switching between feeling intensely relieved that I did it and incredibly zen-like and peaceful. Gotta love those endorphins, huh?

Honestly though, I haven't felt as mentally clear about everything as I do right now. Talk about unexpected benefit!

Went to the gym this morning for a very gentle 15 minute stroll on the tready. Tomorrow night I'm going back to run club for a very gentle jog. I'm still sore as all hell and tired, but am dying to hear everyone's race tales so I'll see how I go.

Thankyou all so much for all the comments - it means so much to me! Cass - you know, running is always a good idea ;) I hear there's a mothers beginner running group at Intraining on a wednesday morning... you could run with Sam in the stroller! *wicked grins* Yes, Shane - I'm attempting to corrupt your wife! *grins*

Now to plot out what my next race will be muahahahaha! Looking forward to Noosa half actually. Thinking along the lines of 1:55?

5 comments:

Shane said...

That's great, I need all the help I can get, I have been trying for years ;)

That is awesome to hear that you are still excited about the way the weekend went. You should be.

Enjoy your soreness ;)

Tamyka Bell said...

Love the photo, that's great! You made me smile when I was ready to cry out there (as did the other CRs).

Wobbly man said...

Who needs drugs when you have enorphins?

Clairie said...

I can't see the photo on our stupid web at work, but I can imagine you smiling as I saw you on the day.

Great work Hannah and yes 1:55 is certainly achieveable. Though don't you think Sub 1:50 sounds soooo much better?

Lulu said...

Huge congrats Hannah. Now you've done that you can do anything you put your mind too.

I wish I'd been there to see it but reading your blog was nearly as good... brought tears to my eyes.

Enjoy the feeling!