Saturday, December 02, 2006

1:47 Mount Cootha again!

Monthly mount cootha run this morning. Didn't sleep very well last night or the night before so I wasn't feeling too optimistic about the climb.

That said, I got all the way to my furthest point I've ever reached - the yellow gate. Heaps better than the last run up there, heaps less walking too, though we did it in the same time apparently!

Am starting to reconsider Kurruwa... just a little... *L* Sam still doesn't want to run it, but Schultzy does and is hopefully still looking for a partner. Mmnnnn.

I have new, pink 2120s. They are bouncy!

5 comments:

Shane said...

Good one Hannah, it's a nice suprise when you don't expect to do well and it actually turns out great.

I was aiming to come this morning but after getting home at 2am I was in no state to do so :-(

I am doing Kurrawa this year and am very unprepared for it. My partner's biggest run to date was this years Bridge 2 Brisbane. I am looking forward to it even though it will be slow it will be a fun day.

Hope you reconsider and see you there :)

Tesso said...

I don't want to influence your decision but ....

KURRAWA :-) :-) :-) :-)

Jen said...

I'm soooo glad to hear that the training is going well. Don't ya just lurve running in new shoes!

Clairie said...

New shoes = new plans.

That means you have to come to Kurrawa!

Anonymous said...

I was sorry to miss Coot-tha this time. I really wanted come along to this every month. But a taper was in order for K2D.

Hope we do see you at Kurrawa. Its going to be hot, muggy, difficult & painful. Should be great!