Saturday, December 16, 2006

1:30 run from southbank

Ran for an hour and a half from Southbank this morning. Bit of a struggle to get up - I'm finding it hard to sleep in this heat. That and the fact I'm chugging back tons of caffeine before I give it up!

Very, very humid... ran over the story bridge, back up through the gardens, up towards the regatta to the railway bridge, turned around, ran back, over the goodwill bridge to the Ship Inn. Sweating absolutely buckets the whole time.

Still, we love our queensland summers. Honest ;)

4 comments:

Shane said...

Wow, after a few weeks of minimal blogging you are back with a vengance. Very good to see ;-)

I like your goals for next year, although I would struggle with the first one, alcohol not so bad but chocolate and caffeine Yum Yum!

It would have been horrible running this morning after the storms last night. Good on you for getting out there and finishing a good session. I still haven't done anything today as yet :-(

Aki said...

:) :):)

Anonymous said...

aki IS turning up everywhere! Why? Because she just cannot stop smiling.

Anonymous said...

You did well slaving away out there for an hour and a half! After one hour I'd had enough!