Friday, December 15, 2006

2007 Goals

1. I am going to give up caffeine, chocolate and alcohol for a year. Mostly just to see if I can, but also, in an effort to get healthier, fitter and feel good.

2. This is a common goal for me, but 2007 is the year I’m going to do it – I am going to get to 70kgs if it kills me!

3. I am going to run a sub 4 hour marathon at the GC in July

4. I am going to do six foot track and finish (if they’ll let me enter!)

5. I am going to run 100km and finish

6. I am going to run a sub 54 minute 10km

7. I am going to run a sub 25 5km

8. I am going to train consistently and do exactly as I am told in order to get there!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can achieve (2) via (1) and (8), and 3 thru 7 will "just happen"!

Lulu said...

Yikes, I'm not sure I could do number 1! Or most of the others but I know you can. I'll watch with interest and I'll be there to cheer you on at 6foot.

Jen said...

Wow. Fantastic goals Hannah - it seems we have a few common goals - though I'm not telling you which ones they are!

undercover brother said...

go girl!

Tesso said...

Great goals Hannah!!! I soooo admire your dedication.

Anonymous said...

hey - I'm with you on No. 2. That elusive 70...

Ewen said...

You'll get the sub-70 Hannah, and it won't kill you.

I might just see you in March :)