Monday, January 24, 2005

The weekend

Friday
Bootcamp 6-7am
300m swim

Saturday
Personal Training (60 kgs dead lift!!!)

Sunday
Rest Day (light hiking)
Meditation (1 hour)

Monday
Bootcamp 6-7am (Long Slow Distance with 10kg backpack, hill sprints and assault course: 6.44)
I'm really sore today from PT on saturday. My trainer decided to do heavier weights with less reps because apparently, that makes you less sore than many reps of a lighter weight and he didnt want to cripple me for bootcamp - but having said that, I deadlifted a new PB of 60kgs, and consequently, the muscles up either side of my spine are really tender.
I think that's why I actually took 3 seconds longer on the course this morning - that and the fact I had quite a big weekend and am pretty tired. Will get lots of sleep tonight and try to be full of beans for tomorrow!
Will try and get out for a long walk/run tonight at some point, or go and do BodyBalance, but may opt for lots of sleep instead. The good news is that I'm almost 2kgs lighter after starting Bootcamp! I did cave and have some caramel popcorn at the movies on saturday, but managed not to put any weight on.

No comments: