Friday, January 21, 2005

No More Dodgy Ebloggy!

Hurrah! Have managed to set up a blogspot blog on my old PC and can now access it from my Mac. Which means I don't have to use dodgy old ebloggy anymore which constantly crashed.

Trying to remember what I've done this week as a sort of summation - can't be bothered trying to move posts from the last blog. This week I've done bootcamp every day, followed by a swim. I'm slowly increasing the swimming distances bit by bit. When I swim without having done prior exercise, I can usually knock 2k on the head easily, but because I'm already a bit tired when I hit the water, I'm currently doing 500m.

I'm no where near as sore as I thought I would be from the amount of exercise I'm doing - the only parts of me that hurt are my upper abdominals (chin ups are to blame I think) and the tops of my thighs, under my hip bones. I was delighted to notice last night that I'm actually getting muscles in my legs that werent there before! I keep poking them to see if they're real!

Loving the running group. Loving it. Have coerced a few of the bootcamp people to come along on the next run too. I just can't stop smiling afterwards... it makes me feel so happy :)

Also managed to knock ten seconds off my assault course time - down to 7.41. It's the long sprint at the end that's the killer - but I'm getting there. The first time I did it (a few months back) I had to walk the second half of it. Have also decided that I'm never running in normal cross trainers again - I did it on the first day of bootcamp and it make me realise just how good my running shoes are at what they do - so much more comfortable and much less impact.

Tomorrow, I've got weights with my personal trainer which is bound to cripple me for monday. But I'm going to take Clairie's advice and make sunday my rest day. Extra nice because I'll get to spend it relaxing with my current flame who is coming around to raid the mango tree in my back yard :)

2 comments:

brainhell said...

You are go at throttle up.

Unknown said...

Wow! Hannah, that's what I'd call "all systems are go!"
LL