Friday, January 28, 2005

I just can't wait for saturdayyyyyy !

Oh, I can't wait for the weekend! I'm looking forward to my sleep in tomorrow morning *grins* Am going up to see some friends on the coast tomorrow and so shall be having a late tomorrow. There's a 5km on at West End that I'd really like to go to, but it starts at 6am so I don't know if I'll make it... I'm going to try.

Reading their calendar, they seem to have the runs divided into novices and not-novices.... last time I missed the start of the novices and ran with the normal 5km'ers (okay, well, make that vastly behind the normal runners! *laughs*) but it occurs to me that perhaps I shouldnt be running in the normal 5km, incase I get in people's way or something. Is there a difference between novice and not novice? Or can anyone run in either?

Mnnn.

Bootcamp was good - the sun is shining again which is nice. Tried stuffing shoes with newspaper, seemed to help a bit. They smell awful though! Bleurgh!

No comments: