Thursday, September 07, 2006

sorrrreeeeeee

I have *never* been as sore as I was on monday. I hobbled into work and actually felt nauseous when I moved. I took four ibuprofens during the day.

Thankfully I felt infinitely better the next day. Currently I feel pretty much back to normal, although I haven't yet attempted to run or do any sort of exercise - I will try and do a gentle run on saturday.

The unit I thought I had got in Hamilton, fell through :( so I'm back to unit hunting, which is why I'm a little quiet... but I'll get there!

4 comments:

Clairie said...

Gosh - I only ran 30km and was sore for three days!!! I kid you not I was in bad pain walking up and down the stairs at work until this morning. I finally managed to not hold on to the walls / railing like a 90yr old woman!

Like you - I am hoping for a good run to blow away the cobwebs on Saturday. Until then - resting!

Ewen said...

I thought that post was going to be 'sorry for not writing'.

It's funny how we pay for these runs both before and after.

Shane said...

A shame about the unit, moving sucks :(

I hate that sore feeling, but isn't it funny how we always go back for more. I hope todays run loosened you up a bit.

Lulu said...

Glad to hear you are recovering well; you're a legend. HOpe you can meet us for lunch on Saturday. It would be great to see you.