Sunday, September 24, 2006

bang goes the 5kgs :) yay!

Got on the scales this morning to find I now weigh 79.8kg - despite having cake last night with the lovely Sam ;) Got my first 'reaction' from eating high fat food on Xenecal... not too bad (not as bad as I had been led to believe!) but not something I really want to repeat *L*

Total weight loss is now: 5.2kgs! (in a week - holy crap!)

Today I've done nothing except potter around in my unit, unpacking stuff and putting together my kitchen table from IKEA. I had thought that IKEA stuff comes with everything you need to put it together (usually an allen key!) but apparently not. I had to go out to Bunnings to buy a screwdriver. On my return, I got a flat tyre and a lovely man changed it for me! Restored my faith in men, somewhat! ;)

I'm feeling good from yesterdays run. Slightly sore glutes, but nothing major. Feeling better and better about running as you can probably tell from the sudden blog increase! I'm currently contemplating having a go at both RPM (spinning) and BodyAttack (aerobics or something) this week... time to try some new stuff at the gym...

Plan for next week (still messing around with this schedule):

Monday -
a.m RPM
p.m Social Run

Tuesday -
a.m
p.m Track

Wednesday -
a.m
p.m Medium Long Run (may even attempt to hop up a group again!)

Thursday -
a.m Body Attack
p.m Yoga

Friday -
a.m PT session
p.m Balance

Saturday -
a.m 5km TT

Sunday -
a.m Bribie Beach Bash 15km? 30km?

7 comments:

Shane said...

New weight, apartment, furniture, new found love for blogging and running again and new gym classes, sounds like an awesome fresh start to me.

See you Wednesday, Saturday or Sunday, I am only doing the 15k at Bribie, 30 is waaaaaay to far for me especially on sand.

Jen said...

Look out world she's back! Holy heck, that's a lot of weight in one week!

Thanks for your comment *hugs*

BTW, spinning rocks :-)

Clairie said...

Hannah - let me know when/where you are going for your spinning. I'm keen to give it a try too!

Ewen said...

15k at Bribie would be safer Hannah. Congrats on the weight loss - fantastic! You'll be flying along in runs soon.

Cirque said...

I'm glad to hear you sounding so positive Hannah!!!

Toasty said...

I really enjoyed RPM/Spinning class when I did them. I think you will as well, they are alot of fun.

Unknown said...

That's a lot of weight gone west, young lady! Congratulations!