Wednesday, August 16, 2006

busy!

Everything is so busy lately - I haven't read blogs in ages :( Sorry guys... hopefully things will calm down soon.

On monday I did Yoga and managed to reach my toes in one of the stretches for the first time ever! As someone who is terminally unflexible it was a great moment - I almost crowed in jubilation, but I don't think the rest of the class would've appreciated it!

Tuesday (yesterday) was track and a bit better than last week. I'm still slow as all hell but I felt much better than I have been. Last week was just disgusting. I have reallllyyyyyy sore inner thighs today from it so I must've worked hard.

This morning I went for a run with the group up at Redcliffe along the water. Reminds me of GC training as there are kms of bikepaths to run on along the front. Fabbo!

Sunday brings Noosa - 1.55? Think I'll be heaps slower, but we shall see...

4 comments:

Toasty said...

I bend my knees to reach my toes ... you should try it ... much easier!

speedygeoff said...

I will get back to Redcliffe again one day.... loved running along there in June, knowing how cold it was back home!

Tesso said...

See ya at Noosa Hannah! Can't wait, it should be a super weekend.

PS I'm jealous of your toe touching!

miners said...

Best of luck for the weekend Hannah! I envy all of you who'll be running in Noosa :(