Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Broken record alert!

Yes, welcome to another whingy post ;) I'll try and keep it short until such times as my mood and/or running improves!

On the positive, my heel feels okay today. On the negative, crap track last night was followed by an even worse medium long run. I'm never doing weights the morning of a run again! That aside, 10km felt like 100km. I'm hanging out for my long runs because at the moment, it's the only time I feel like I'm not running backwards coming forwards.

On another positive, I'm looking at a unit in Ashgrove tomorrow, so I might be living back on my beloved northside soon! Yay!

Also, cirque asked the reason for my very late night on saturday. Nothing exciting I'm afraid (still single!) I went up to woodford to visit friends.

Hope you are all feeling better than me! Must read some blogs!

1 comment:

Clairie said...

Actually I think there is a blah feeling going around as a lot of those I run with tend to be very low at the moment - so hip horray it is not just us Hannah!

When can we get to get the running high again?????