Friday, December 16, 2005

Couldnt resist posting something from the airport here in osaka, japan - free internet access at the airport begging to be used! (plus, I:ve got hours to waste before the second part of the flight to london.

It is SOOOO bloody cold here... the UK is only going to get worse! The hotel was nice though (I stayed overnight) with a multifunction toilet (!) and non fogging bathroom mirror )bizarre!

Ate too much on the plane but there:s not much else to do! was highly amused to find out justhow much more comfortable the seats are when you fit into them... last time I flew, I couldn:t even press the buttons on the armrest without digging my hand down and taking pot luck... and the seatbelt had miles of slack too lol (stupid stuff, but mademe grin!

Now I:m off to find something interesting to do for a few hours while I waitfor my plane - this keyboard is driving me nuts!

Sionara, CRs!

6 comments:

miners said...

Hey hannah - lovely to hear from you over there, although I'm not sure about the multi-function toilet. The mind boggles to contemplate exactly what other "functions" the toilet is meant to perform ;)

Don't get to waif-like over there or there'll be too much slack in the seatbelt!

Tesso said...

Hi Hannah! How exciting to hear from you, even if its only been a day or so since you left :-)

Hope its not too cold for you over in the UK, you have so little body fat now to keep you warm.

Have fun. Keep on postin'.

Toasty said...

I noticed that you weren't here this morning for the saturday long run. Enjoy your multi-functional toilet!

Katie said...

Ahh memories! Haha Ray took a photo of those toilets.... boys!
Enjoy your self.

PS enjoy those small joys of weight loss that only the previously obese understand ;-) I still get little thrills like that 3 1/2 yrs on!!!

Katie said...

To qualify I did not mean you were obese... referring to myself there! I just read what that sounded like :-)

Stephen Lacey said...

Hannah, I loved reading your account of things like the loose seatbelts etc. You have clerly already been on quite a journey. Enjoy this one!

Miner, I spent a long time n Japn before I finally relented to try one of those little bum-washing jets. The remarkabe thing is that they do not miss the spot! It is an "oooh!" kind of moment.