Friday, April 27, 2007

Bone scan results

Well, I finally got my bone scan results today. No sign of a break, a fracture or a bone tumour (aren't I glad my doctor didn't tell me he was looking for that until I knew I didn't have one? LOL)

This is good since it means there's nothing structurally wrong with my foot, save for the usual wear associated with runners, apparently. It's also bad because I now just have to try to tough out whatever is wrong with it. It still hurts and I still don't have any answers. I feel like I would like a bloody reason for the WEEKS I've had to take off! LOL!

Anyway, that's not going to happen and I'm back to square one on not being able to afford the podiatrist, so I've started taking the maximum dose of anti-inflammatories for a week and have thrown in a daily glucosamine tablet for ever after.

Hopefully things will improve.

At least I can possibly have a crack at the Mount Mee 10km on sunday.

1 comment:

Shane said...

Great news Hannah, now it is just frustrating waiting for it improve. Hopefully see ya tomorrow at Mt Mee