Friday, March 09, 2007

Mend, Dammit! 78.3kg




As you can see, I'm still chipping away at the scales... 300 grams or so and I'll be back to the lightest I've ever been... then it's all new territory, baby! Highly amusing really given that I can't run and yet here I am dropping all this weight! Lite n' Easy rocks my socks. I ate a chocolate muesli bar yesterday. It's all in the portion sizes - either that, or it's laced with amphetamines or something!

My foot feels lots better. So much so, I almost had a repeat sneaky run this morning but I held off and (tried to) satisfy myself with an hour of walking up and down a bloody big hill instead.

Still haven't mustered the courage to face swim squad yet. Maybe it's just that I'd rather be doing stuff outdoors. Who knows! Anyway, one more week off then I shall try my luck with my foot again.

All this time out is putting crazy insane ideas in my head about all the things I'm going to strive for when I get back into it. I figure, if I can get down to 70kgs, I'm naturally going to be heaps more efficient (and dare I say, better! faster!) at running because I won't be carrying around 15kgs that I don't need. I want to be insanely, crazily fit, strong and toned and I'm going to work my arse off to get there!

2 comments:

Tesso said...

Way to go on the weight loss Hannah!

I hope those sneaky runs don't set your recovery back.

Ewen said...

Good on you Hannah. You will be better and faster at 70kg. A totally new runner :)

You'll fly at next year's 6 foot!