Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Rah!

Gorgeous Pink Dirty Harriettes for your viewing pleasure :)

Have eaten substantially more carbs this week and feel muuuuccch better for it. My weight has gone up a kg again as a result, but my body fat is still dropping (love those new scales!) The hardcore training has also been having an effect I think and my body is finally getting used to working harder again! Hopefully I won't look quite so chunky as I do in this picture! *cringe* I feel like an amazon in comparison to the other girls, but at the end of the day, realistically I know that even if I was 60kgs, I'd still be really broad and tall. No tiny waist or curvy hips for me anytime soon!

Just gotta make the best of what you've got, no doubt!

On monday, I fronted up for circuit training and we did strength training, then stair running. As is the way currently, I felt awful to start, but the more I did the faster I went! Did an extra set of stairs on my own at the end, then felt very saintly ;)

I am absolutely brimming with enthusiasm for races this year.... such a turn around from the end of last year where I felt completely uninspired. The Dirty Harriettes are considering an assault on Kokoda on the GC in July, 100 miles (yes, miles!) is looking mighty tempting (if I survive the preceeding training!)

My enthusiasm may be getting the best of me again ;) But it's sooo much fun!

Track tonight!

3 comments:

Shane said...

Good to hear that the mojo is back. Sounds like the Dirty Harriettes are here to stay.

Im not too sure how the name will go down in a city race though, some people may get the wrong idea ;-)

Nice running on the weekend

Ewen said...

One of the Dirty Harriettes is running late for the photo!

Enthusiasm is catching :)

Shane said...

Hannah, I think you look fantastic! ou definetly inspire to want to get off my bum and get out there! Keep doing what you are doing, you look great! And you are happy and healthy and that is all that really counts!

Love Cass & Sam