Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Perth

This weekend, I went to Perth to visit my Dad. Consequently, I ate lots of delicious but evil food and am fatter again. Was lovely to see him though. It's a beautiful place though and I have a plan to tackle my most subsequent weight problem. Again!

I've been running since my last entry as usual but haven't been going to the gym. I think I've just reached saturation point with the gym. Plus, it's indoors and the treadmill is BORINGBORINGBORING. Weights I do with my trainer anyway. On monday I ran on the bikepath at Kedron Brook. (yes, alone! bad me) There were loads of people out though, so it was safe.

While I was running, I picked up a leaflet for a group fitness session that runs three mornings a week just around the corner from me. So I'm thinking I'll give it a go tomorrow morning and see if I like it. If I do, I'll ditch my gym membership and do the group sessions instead. It's outdoors, I'll have company and someone to push me - for the same price. It'll hopefully complement my running and increase my strength.

Group run tomorrow, 5km TT on saturday.

1 comment:

miners said...

a change is as good as a holiday - or so they say. The group sounds like a good idea (and then, so did the Perth holiday!)