Sunday, December 16, 2007


Still chugging along. Went for a slow walk on friday. May even do it again today. Woo! LOL.

I'm going up to Mooloolaba for a few days at xmas. I think my nearest and dearest are rather afraid to leave me alone on significant dates now. That said, I'm looking forward to spending some time swimming, sunbaking and reading. My planned reading for the break currently includes "Zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance" which I've been meaning to read for years.

Thanks also for all the comments, lovely people. It's nice to read supportive stuff. I will have to read more blogs - I've not been online so much lately.

In an effort to do something positive, I took this photo the other day on my walk. The good thing about walking is that I can carry my camera, which I can't do when I run (too much shaking for an SLR!)

Hope you're all looking forward to a very happy xmas and new year. I've got my fingers crossed that 2008 is a whole lot better than 2007!

H x



6 comments:

Tesso said...

Have a great Chrissy Hannah.
Mooloolaba, you lucky bugger! Such a beautiful part of the world.

Lulu said...

Sunshine Coast is bound to make you feel more sunny! I wish you a very positive 2.008

Jen said...

Have a wonderful Chrissy Hannah & I wish you all the very best for the coming year.

BTW I love that quote on the front of your blog. It is so true.

Shane said...

Enjoy your Christmas break Hannah, the sunny coast will be a great place to relax and spend time with your friends, take care.

Robert Song said...

Zen & The Art of Motorcycle Maintenance is the most influential book I have ever read. Over the years I have read it many times. If you enjoy it, then the follow up Lila, and Inquiry into Morals is also a top read.

Hope to see you out running in 2008.

Unknown said...

I read that book as a teen and loved it. Must be time to read it again as I can't remember a thing.

Merry Christmas Hannah. It's a shit of a time of year for mental health, even for those with no "issues" so take very great care of yourself. I like Michael Leunig's Herbal cure for lifeache...I might but it on my blog now in fact.

Anyway, thinking of you. Hope to see you at Warwick next year...or if not, some other time and place. I've got a hug with your name on it.