Friday, August 10, 2007

limo

I forgot to mention in my previous post that I had a car accident last week.

I was driving to work, minding my own business and waiting to turn into the car park at work, when a bus stopped to let me through. Without thinking (!) I pulled across and promptly hit a car.

Not just any car, either. No.

I hit a two week old, chaffeur driven car, which, apparently (on looking at the business card of the driver) was actually a limo. I managed to take out three panels of his car, but only scratched the paint off the front of my faithful little toyota starlet.

Either way, I still have to pay the excess, so I'm getting mine repaired too.

When I'd calmed down from that, I went into work. Later, I went to leave for a doctors appointment to discover I had locked my keys in my car in the kerfuffle. It was only that I left the boot unlocked that I managed to scramble through and unlock the door without having to call the RACQ.

Whose overdue membership fee, I promptly decided to pay!

1 comment:

Cirque said...

It never rains, hey sweetie! I'm glad you weren't hurt!

{{{{{{{{{{{{{HANNAH}}}}}}}}}}}}}